Thursday, December 1, 2011

The NFL Blog: 2011 Week 13 Betting Lines

Last Week: Vs. Spread: (7-9); Straight Up: (13-3)

Season: Vs. Spread: (90-79-7); Straight Up: (116-60)

Week 12 Review: Despite the 13-3 record straight up, a disappointing and frustrating week for me. I just could not believe it when it was late on Sunday afternoon and I realized I was going to be going into the night game at .500 ATS. I must’ve double checked 3 times and even counted up the wins and losses several times before I was convinced. I just felt like I was doing better than that I guess. Unlike in an earlier week when I was .500 going into the night games and ended up winning both games, this time I ended up losing both games. Luckily I had built myself some room for error.

Week 13 Preview: We’re done with byes for the year and we’ve got football on Thursday again this week. I’m a bit nervous because I’m once again having that feeling that I’m taking too many road teams ATS and too many underdogs ATS.


Thursday Night’s Game


Philadelphia (-3) @ Seattle

Pick: Eagles cover


Sunday’s Early Games


Oakland (+2.5) @ Miami

Pick: Dolphins win but Raiders beat the spread


Atlanta (-1.5) @ Houston

Pick: Falcons cover


Tennessee (+1) @ Buffalo

Pick: Titans pull off the upset



Kansas City (+9) @ Chicago

Pick: Bears cover


New York Jets (-3) @ Washington

Pick: Jets cover


Cincinnati (+6.5) @ Pittsburgh

Pick: Bengals beat the spread


Denver (+1) @ Minnesota

Pick: Broncos pull off the upset


Carolina (+3.5) @ Tampa Bay

Pick: Buccaneers win but Panthers beat the spread


Indianapolis (+20.5) @ New England

Pick: Patriots cover


Sunday’s Late Games


Baltimore (-6.5) @ Cleveland

Pick: Ravens win but Browns beat the spread


Dallas (-4.5) @ Arizona

Pick: Cowboys win but Cards beat the spread


Green Bay (-7.5) @ New York Giants

Pick: Packers cover


St. Louis (+13) @ San Francisco

Pick: Niners cover


Sunday Night’s Game


Detroit (+9) @ New Orleans

Pick: Saints cover


Monday Night’s Game


San Diego (-1.5) @ Jacksonville

Pick: Chargers cover

No comments: