Saturday, November 17, 2012

The College Football Blog: Special Week 12 Betting Lines Update

Greetings, imaginary readers. This is highly unusual, but I need to update my picks on 2 of Saturday's games.

As I mentioned in my entry earlier in the week, at the time of my post both the Iowa-Michigan and Arizona-Utah games were still off the boards at every major sports book in the world. Thus, the best I could do was go with a couple of projected lines. However, those projections didn't turn out to be very good.

I had Utah favored by 3; they are actually underdogs at home. I had Michigan favored by 9.5; they are actually a 3 score favorite.

So I'm going to re-pick those games right now with the accurate spreads. As it turns out, I won't be changing my pick to win or to cover in either game.


Iowa (+17) @ Michigan (Michigan covers)


Arizona (-1) @ Utah (Utah pulls off the upset)

No comments: