Saturday, January 5, 2013

The NFL Blog: 2012 Wild Card Round Betting Lines



Last Week: Vs. Spread: (6-10); Straight Up: (12-4)
Season: Vs. Spread: (130-120-6); Straight Up: (168-87-1)

Week 17 Review: Well, it was disappointing to go 6-10 ATS in the final week, but I was able to avoid disaster and end the regular season with a decent record ATS. Also, I did well picking winners in a pretty tricky week.

Wild Card Round Preview: This is kind of a strange set of Wild Card Round games. I can’t say that these are the most intriguing matchups I’ve ever seen, but on the other hand these could all end up going down to the wire, so it could be kind of fun. 

I always place a lot of importance on picking the actual winners once we get to the playoffs, but this year I’d really like to do well ATS so that I can end up the season at least 10 games over .500 ATS.


Saturday’s Early Game


Cincinnati (+4.5) @ Houston  
Pick: Texans cover



Saturday Night’s Game


Minnesota (+9.5) @ Green Bay
Pick: Packers win but Vikings beat the spread


Sunday’s Early Game


Indianapolis (+6.5) @ Baltimore
Pick: Ravens win but Colts beat the spread 


Sunday’s Late Game


Seattle (-1) @ Washington
Pick: Seahawks cover

No comments: