Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The NFL Blog: 2012 Horse Collar Awards Part I (Introduction)



2012 NFL Horse Collar Awards

Okay, let’s see…this thing went on and on, blah blah blah, I’m really, really late…yada yada yada, there’s no time for comments…so on and so forth, lament on the process becoming more difficult…such and such and thus and thus…cute little ending about Imaginary Readers. Now onto this year’s (ha ha, right, last year) awards.

But Seriously Folks…

Okay, so the comments are going to be brief this year. Actually, it would be more accurate to say that there basically are no comments this year. I just can’t do it at this point: this thing is long overdue. 

I did make a couple of changes this season. I decided to leave out “Most Overrated Player” this year. I think that award only makes sense if Tim Tebow is getting playing time. The other thing I left out this time is “Worst Loss.” It’s possible that section was also created solely to deal with Tebow. This year he didn’t get to play, and these sections just didn’t seem necessary. 

Now it’s time to get to the awards. Actually, it’s way past time to get to the awards, but you Imaginary Readers know what I mean.

No comments: