Saturday, January 31, 2009

The NFL Blog: Super Bowl Betting Lines

Last Week: Vs. Spread (0-2); Straight Up (1-1)
Season: Vs. Spread (127-128-11); Straight Up (166-97-1)

Conference Championships Review: Damn. Just when it looked like I might finish the year over .500 ATS the spread I went 0-2 in the championship round for the first time ever. And I’m only 5-5 straight up in the playoffs.

Super Bowl Preview: I don’t really like this spread. I’m terrified that the Cardinals are going to win this game because if they do I’m not sure I can take the sport of pro football serious any longer.


Sunday’s Game

Pittsburgh (-6.5) vs. Arizona
Pick: Steelers win but Cards beat the spread.
Comment: Go Steelers! Sorry but I’m just not doing a preview on the worst Super Bowl matchup of the last 10 years. Arizona sucks!

No comments: